How to apply Kan Cream?
-The cream is applied by massage, compress and ultrasound! The goal is to build a depot in depth of the tissues and thus to improve the blood circulation. When massaging the cream into the skin, it should be rubbedfor at least 10 minutes in the problem area. The compress must be breathable and the application must last on the skin for 2-3 to 7-8 hours. The application by ultrasound, as well as the other forms of physical application, should be performed by a qualified specialist.
Does it have a warming effect?
-On the basis of improved blood circulation, it is possible to feel a mild warming effect.
Does it have an immediate effect?
- People are often confused when they expect rapid results from a certain product. It has been proven that there is no panacea in medicine, nor a ubiquitous therapist or method. Everything else is hyperbola. This is also relevant for the use of Kan Cream. When properly applied, results are usually obtained between the third and seventh application, but if correctly applied.
What is the most effective way to use Kan Cream?
- The easiest way to apply it is by massage, but the application through ultrasound is the most effective.
For how long can it be used?
- Kan Cream is usually used in courses of 5 to 15 applications. After that, a rest equal to the duration of application is made. At the end of an intensive course of application, the cream can be used as a precaution if necessary.
Does it have any allergic reactions?
-The modern man can make an allergic reaction to everything. Kan Cream is not excluded from this! If such a reaction occurs, its use should be discontinued for about a week after which it can be continued again. The good thing is that the cream is made from natural ingredients, which allows the skin to adapt to the ingredients!
What health problems can it be treated with it?
-It is most commonly used in diseases of the musculoskeletal system (gonarthrosis, coxarthrosis, arthritis, muscle and tendon inflammation, sports and domestic injuries, sprains, injuries, etc.) as well as in neurological conditions (inflammation of the peripheral nerves and nerve roots, polyneuropathies, etc.).
What should be done in the event of allergic reaction to the product?
-In the case of such reaction, the treated area should be washed with mild water and put to rest for a few days (see question 6).
Is it suitable for a full body massage?
- Yes, definitely! Full body massage procedures can be performed with the cream, and its use greatly improves the physiological action of massage techniques.
Is it suitable for all age groups?
- We would not recommend Kan Cream's application in infancy and early childhood, but from the age of 9-10 years. It can be applied taking into consideration the age specifics.